The Commonwealth Government allocates enrolments under the priority of access guidelines set down. This requires priority of access to working parents and people studying or training for future employment. Non-working parents who are occupying space in the Centre, may be asked to reduce or change their hours. This will only happen when clients with greater priority of access require space to enable them to work or to attend classes and no alternatives are available.
When the Centre has no vacancies, a waiting list will be kept. Parents on the waiting list will need to keep in contact with the Centre to remain on this list.
Failure to comply with the following could result in non-acceptance of your child [ren]’s enrolment.
The Department of Education Regulation requirements:
Up to date records to be maintained containing for each child….
- Fully completed enrolment details (to be completed on the centre enrolment form)
- Immunisation card [s] (must be sighted and a photocopy maintained on the premises)
- Current information pertaining parent / guardian (Name, Address and Contact numbers, Medical information)
- Minimum of one emergency contact with supporting signature, address and phone number (different to the Parent or guardian)
- Birth certificate (to be sighted and a photocopy maintained on the premises) centre requirement.
When making booking parents are required to complete an enrolment form in full and forward their registration of $25.00.
*All documentation must be sighted by administration prior to commencement.
PLEASE INFORM US IN WRITING SHOULD ANY OF THE IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOVE CHANGE DURING YOUR TIME WITH US.
Challenger Tafe Campus, Simpson Avenue
Rockingham WA 6168
Rockingham Early Learning and Child Care Centre
Monday to Friday 7 am - 6 pm
Closed on all public holidays for W.A.